The Conor diet feeder is designed to allow a mixing process that is gentle on the fibre and is fast and exact in the mixing of all fodder components. The auger and tub design makes sure the material is cut to the correct length (between 2cm – 5cm). This leads to good rumination in the cows, better ingestion and this means the cows will eat more. The perfect mix means the cattle can’t choose the ingredients they eat, this creates a more stable environment in the rumen.
- Capable of mixing all types of ration
- The design of the auger ensures the ration is cut uniform and square.
- The diet feeder is extremely durable as it is designed to work a low speed so there is less wear on the steel, gearbox, auger, transmission etc.
- High grade S355 steel is used in the tub, in the floor and in the auger.
- The position of the large one metre wide discharge doors on the corners of the tub is the optimum position for the even distribution of the ration.
- The discharge doors are positioned on the auger trajectory not on the side of the machine. This gives even product flow and consistent fodder discharge
- The position, size and angle of the counter blades are critical to the correct mixing of the ration. If the counter blade is too small or in the incorrect position it will not have any effect on the mixing of the ration.
- The independent reinforced chassis gives the feeder excellent stability and strength for transport and loading.
- The slim drawbar makes it easier to drive around sharp corners.
- 2 feed out doors are standard
- DG500 programmable weighing system is standard
- Viewing window is standard
- Blade protection plate is profiled into the auger
- Huge selection of optional extra to choose from.