The new range of Conor megamix high performance slurry pumps have unrivalled mixing power and are ultra-efficient. Its unique design not only makes it user friendly and virtually maintenance free but it also makes it the strongest, most powerful and most efficient slurry pump on the market. Models include the 5000, 6000 and 7000 in mobile or static versions and come in depth from 6’6” to 9’.
- User friendly – No need to disconnect PTO shaft even when travelling from tank to tank.
- Ultra efficient in design – Does the job quicker using less fuel.
- Unique pump flow design ensures unrivalled mixing power.
- Totally hydraulic machine, height and angle controlled with hydraulic rams.
- Hydraulic rams are mounted above floor level (i.e. Out of the slurry tank) to avoid corrosion.
- Strongest most robust design on the market.
- Minimal maintenance requirements.
- Polypropylene slide plates in the main frame ensure smooth sliding movement in frame.
- No top link required.
- Unique stem design means by simply rotating the mixing nozzle into position you can use the pump to transfer slurry out of the storage pit/tank.
- All models are available in 6’6”, 7’ 6”, 8’, 9’ depth.